BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All About Me!

My name is Addi and I'm five years old. I sing like Annie. And I look like Annie. I like to have tea parties. And I'm going to have softball tryouts in two days.
My family is great. I have a little brother and a little sister and my mom and dad are so sweet. I love my mom and dad because they are so much sweeter than any other dad or mom. This is a special blog about me and this is special because this is my first blog.
My Uncle Billy is so sweet too. My aunt Mary is so special because we went to her house tonight. I can't wait 'til she reads my blog.
I have a Grammy and PaPa that live in Oklahoma. It's so special to have them even if they live in Oklahoma.
I have a second cousin, Leslie. We talk at night, every night on the phone. She lives in California. I love her so much.
My other second cousins, Jasmine and Alex. Alex is special because he lets me play his Wii. Jasmine is a lot sweet.
And Granna and Gramps are special to me. Because Granna has a swimming pool and every summer we swim in it.
I have lose teeth that are so loose. That's all I can think of for now.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey there sweat pea! I love your blog.

mary said...

Addi your blog is just great. I loved the visit last night and I cannot wait to get all dressed up for our tea party fun fun. I don't get to have tea parties often. I love you soooo much. Mary

Paul said...

You type so well! :-) Love you.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Way to go Addi!!! The blog is great! I cant wait to hear what you have to say! See you tonight.

Granna said...

Addi, I love your blog. I know that you will have a lot of things to share with your reading audience! I love you more than the blog, or all the blogs in the world!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love your blog Addie it is so cute you are a smart little girl. Did you loose you tooth yet? Don't forget to put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy. Well take care your Friend Phyllis.