BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Cake


My cake is the bestest cake that I've ever saw in the whole world. I haven't tasted it yet, but it sure seems yummy. The cake is so wonderful so we're going to build a place called "Mommy and Addi's Bake Shop." Cakes are only like $15. So you better be there because it's going to be so yummy!! Levi helped me put on the sprinkles. It's so special to have a mom who lets us build a bake shop!
My brother is so special because because he is so nice to me. Sometimes we fight, but I love him. Sometimes he hits me, but that's okay. I have a six month sister and she doesn't really do anything, but she's only six months old and that's what babies are supposed to do.
My mommy has a friend from Freed-Hardeman and she takes a bake class. She made a cake for my tea party one day and it was so yummy. Her name is Rachel. She is as old as my mommy.
Bye.

3 comments:

lesliemcguirk said...

I wish you could mail me a piece! :)

Looks VERY yummy!!!

Cousin Leslie

Granna said...

Gramps says he will be your first customer!

David Courington said...

Yes, I want to be the first customer. When will my cake be ready?