BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love Valentine's Day


Hey! I know I haven't blogged a lot lately. I decided to blog today. Today is January 21st. I'm going to blog about Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is a very special day for me because we get to send cards to people that we love and we get to spend time with our mommies and daddies. And especially in February my cousin has a birthday. I think Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. On Valentine's Day last year I woke up and forgot it was Valentine's Day. Then I just remembered and said, "Mommy, is it Valentine's Day??? Oh, I forgot!" Last year my mom got me a Spotz maker for Valentine's Day. I think I got a couple of candies from my mom too.

2 comments:

lesliemcguirk said...

Hi Addi,

I love the new look of your blog! I love Valentine's Day also because I get to appreciate all of the special people in my life. I have the Valentine's Day card you sent me last year hanging up in my office. Any time I am having a bad day, I read it, and it cheers me up! :)

Love,

Cousin Leslie

Unknown said...

you best kid i love addi