BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

Mommy and Daddy Getting Married 10 Years Ago

Everyday I get to see my Mom and Dad and that makes me feel special. My Mom and Dad got married 10 years ago and today's their anniversary. And everyday I see them it makes me think of them. They got married five years before I was born. Next year, it will be their 11th year of marriage. Daddy, stop smiling. Wipe that grin off your face. Sometimes I love them even more every day. And every day it makes me feel special about my brother and sister. They're so special because they're my Mom and Dad. And I play softball and Mommy is the dugout Mom and Daddy watches out for Levi. Of course, my whole family comes to my ball game.

1 comments:

Granna said...

You are a lucky, little girl to have such a great Mommy and Daddy. They are lucky to have you, too!