BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love Branson


Okay, Branson is a beautiful place. I'm visiting it right now. It's the bestest the place in the world 'cause it has lots of fun stuff. And I love it the most because its real fun 'cause we went to ride the ducks. It wa pretty fun. We went to Silver Dollar City and I loved it too. And party, actually, hold on for a second, Celebration City is pretty fun too.

I went to go visit my aunts, uncles, grandad, grandmom, and cousins. Our family is pretty fun to have fun with. Um, they live pretty far from us, we don't get to see them much 'cept I love them and sometimes I get to talk to them on the phone. One of my, um, um, um, my Aunt Katie. She has two children and her name is Macy and Charlie and Seth. He's not a children. And she has a new baby comin' up. And my cousin Andrew and Aunt Lori and Uncle Luke.

My Grammy and PaPa are pretty much fun and I love my family very much. And my Mom's family.

That's all!

4 comments:

lesliemcguirk said...

Hi Addi,

Sorry I couldn't get your blog loaded before you had to get off of the phone. It looks like you are having a lot of fun in Missouri! Hope the rest of your trip goes well, and I am looking forward to seeing you on the 4th!

Love,

Cousin Leslie

Granna said...

I miss my Addi girl I am glad you are having so much fun. I am glad you like roller coasters. Gramps likes them, too!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you are having fun with all of your cousins and all! I know Grammy and Pawpaw were glad to see you! Miss you!

marynbilly said...

Hello everyone I would like to tell you all how wonderful Addi, Levi and Lila are they all spent the night with us and it wasn't a dull moment in the house, the kids are very active and funny especially Levi he kept me in stitches. Addi is funny as we all know and she is a little mommy just so sweet and grownup at the same time. Levi sleeps up on the top bunk in Alex's room and he always goes to sleep easy he cried some because he was stopped up and about 3 in the morning I asked him did he want me to take him home and he said "No I want to stay right here" I am so glad he likes being at our house too. Lila slept with Jasmine and she went to sleep at a decent hour Jasmine said she sleepts like Addi All over Addi slept with us and I played musical beds and couches. We thouroughtly enjoyed them so much life is great with them around Love Yall Mary Billy Jasmine Alex