BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Excited about Kindergarten

This is the very first time I'm going to school. I think it's going to be fun. My mom always liked school when she was little. Every time I go to school to watch my daddy put up his stuff I saw my teacher's classroom there. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm excited about meeting new friends. My teacher's name is Mrs. Earnest. I'm going to school in two weeks!!!
My kindergarten mat has a little kitty with a pillow attached to it. It's really cool because my mom got it just for me. I have a lunchbox and backpack. It's really cool to me because I saw my daddy's class before and I think my class is going to be cool. School is awesome.

4 comments:

Granna said...

You are going to be such a smart little girl. I know that you will learn so much and that you will have a good time doing it!

lesliemcguirk said...

I miss Kindergarten!!! I wish I could go with you! :)

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Addi you are going to be a great student and everyone is going to love you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Addi; have a great first day of school tomorrow! We know you'll be an excellent student! Lots of love, Grammy & Papa