BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Love the Beach

It's real fun at the beach. It's more funner than anything in the world. Everything at the beach, I like. It's so beautiful. And my whole family came home today.

There are seashells and jellyfish. The waves were getting bigger and bigger everyday we were there. The beach is so salty.


Crabbing was real fun. We caught a lot of crabs. Once Daddy dropped one (edit - on the oven) and I yelled "Crab on the loose, crab on the loose!"

Me and Hannah and Levi had real fun. And everybody had a great time at the beach too.

2 comments:

Granna said...

Didn't we have a great time at the beach???? I posted some pictures on my blog of you and Hannah at the beach. They are so cute!!!!!

lesliemcguirk said...

Hi Addi,

Looks like you had a great time at the beach! I saw I had a couple of missed calls from you on Friday. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :)

Love,

Cousin Leslie