BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Gospel Meeting at Sylvan Springs Church of Christ


Today is the second day of our gospel meeting, except I'm supposed to be at school right now, but I'm sick. I didn't get to go to church yesterday because I was sick and was running a fever the last night. Church is really fun because you get to learn about God. God gave us the world. He even made us. I hope you come tonight when you see this post.
God made the trees and our food. We wouldn't be here right now if we didn't have that stuff 'cause God gave us that stuff for real. God is a very good maker. He makes the whole world for us. Gospel meetings are very good because we get to learn about God.
I have lots of friends at church like Xander and Hannah, she's actually my cousin. She's my first cousin because Josh is her daddy and my mom is Josh's sister. So Hannah's my cousin really. My momma's other brother Daniel doesn't have any kids. Granna and Gramps (Gramps is the really preacher for our church, but not the preacher for the gospel meeting). Kerry Richardson is the gospel meeting preacher.
Have a great day. My name's Addi.

2 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Hey Addi! I hope you feel better soon! Love you.

Jazz said...

Hey Addi,
I hope you get to feeling better. Zac and I missed you at church yesterday! I love you!!!