BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Weekend with My Mom

I don't usually get to stay with my mom because I go to school, but today is the weekend and I get to spend time with my mom. Today is a special day because it's Saturday and my mom and me get to spend time together and brother and my sister. My daddy works at the school so I get to see him every day. At school my dad is in the lunchroom and I get to wave at him. I'm sad because my mom is at home at lunch instead of there with me. I used to stay at home every day (when I was four years old). Half of last year I was five, but I didn't get to start school until school started.
School is fun. You just get to relax and do your work. And we get to dance too. We have a carpet and we get our wiggles out before and after we sit on the carpet.
We go to the pumpkin patch in 6 days! That's going to be our very first field trip! School is fun too, but I like to stay home with my family. The weekends are Saturday and Sunday. Once we had Labor Day on a Monday and we didn't have to go to school for three whole days.
Last night I went shopping with my mom. I had to go to the doctor first because my leg has a boo boo. And we got to go eat at Habaneros.
Last week when I was playing softball, my brother busted his head on the playground and had to get stitches. Then he had to go get fillings that week too.
My mom is so fun and I love her more than she thinks I love her. Sometimes we have a fight about who loves who the mostest.
I get to call my cousin Leslie on Friday nights because I get to sleep in the living room and sleep late on Saturdays. But Leslie didn't answer last night.
Have a good weekend!! And all the other days!
Addi

2 comments:

lesliemcguirk said...

At least we got to talk on Saturday! :)

The Earnest's said...

I hope you had a great time with your mom.