BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love Soccer

Soccer is a good game. Somebody named Sean is on my team and in my class. And its very fun playing soccer with him because I get to say "Sean, see you at the game!" And sometimes I see Kirsten at school who is on my team. She's in first grade.

Sean and Kirsten are the only two people that go to my school. Drew and Sarah go to a different school. Levi and Ian does not go to school.

I'm the goalie every game but I don't want to be the goalie every game. Daddy always wants me to be goalie. I really want to go out there and have fun. I don't like goalie. It's not very fun just standing there.

Some of my friends come to watch me play. Emily and Jared, my cousins Jasmine, Alex, and Hannah, Josh, Katie is my aunt, Gramps and Granna, Ben and Rachel. My friends are very good.

It's important to always bring drinks because during half time you don't have a drink or money you just have to stand there and be sweaty. But we never forget drinks. It's really, really fun playing soccer. Sports are my favorite things to do.

Soccer and softball are very, very fun. School is a hobby too cause you get to write stuff. Soccer is fun too cause my Daddy is my coach. Coach Ryan, Coach Joseph, and Coach Alex. They are very good at teaching us. We practice kicking the ball.

I'm #8 and Levi is #2. We are blue and orange.

It's just so fun playing soccer. Only the goalie can touch the ball with hands. There is only 2 goalies. One is for the other team and one for us.

The other teams are the Inferno, Strike, Ole, Raptors, Wombats, and we are the Incredibles.

I love soccer and my name is Addi.

0 comments: